Friday, February 27, 2009

Would you love Him more?

I desire to be a woman of influence and I would desire that it draw others to God. I want to be passionate for Him and to pass that passion on to others. I am vividly reminded daily of the great joy or the intense pain it can reap in the lives of those that come into contact with mine....I am resolved that as I am influenced by others and as they are influenced by me, that when we look back we can see the fingerprints of God marking a closer walk with Him. Yes, this is my hearts cry.

I feel quite sure if I did my best
I could maybe impress you
With tender words and a harmony
A clever rhyme or two
But if all I've done in the time we've shared
Is turn your eyes on me
Then I've failed at what I've been called to do
There's someone else I want you to see

[CHORUS]
Will you love Jesus more
When we go our different ways
When this moment is a memory
Will you remember His face
Will you look back and realize
You sensed His love more than you did before
I'd pray for nothing less
Than for you to love Jesus more

I'd like to keep these memories
In frames of gold and silver
And reminisce a year from now
About the smiles we've shared
But above all else I hope you will come
To know the Father's love
When you see the Lord face to face
You'll hear Him say "well done"

I'd pray for nothing less
Than for you to love Jesus more <3

1 comment:

Feeny Family said...

Amen! That's such a great reminder, dear Kylily.:-) May others see Christ in us and may they seek Him and love Him more!
Love you, dear friend! (I absolutely loved talking with you the other day! thanks so much!!!:->)

~Your Meagy moo :-)
Matt. 5:16